Monday, March 6, 2017

Book Review: Be Bold Coloring Book


I've been into adult coloring books for a while now, and this new devotional one is a lot of fun. Each devotion features a well known verse, some thoughts on the verse and a picture to color featuring the verse. These pictures feature bold patterns and larger areas to color than a lot of the more detailed books on the market. I would recommend using colored pencils. When I used markers, there was some bleed through on the other side of the page. I do wish publishers would start to make these books with lay flat bindings. I am left handed, and I always struggle with coloring on the right side of the page. I really enjoyed this product and recommend it to all coloring enthusiasts.

I received a free copy of this book for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment