Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ May 2015

Here are the books I picked up this month.

Physical Books:
 Goodnight JuneBelong to MeThe Beautiful DaughtersThe Language of FlowersA Secret KeptStill Life with Bread CrumbsBridge to HavenLove Walked InStill Life: A Chief Inspector Gamache Novel

Ebooks:
Spy of Richmond (Heroines Behind the Lines #4)Yankee in Atlanta (Heroines Behind the Lines, #3)Sadie's Secret (The Secret Lives of Will Tucker, #3)The Summer Queen (Eleanor of Aquitane, #1)Be Still My Soul (The Cadence of Grace, #1)Lady of the English

Review Books:
The Mapmaker's ChildrenUntil the Harvest (Appalachian Blessings #2)

Check out more Stacking the Shelves posts at Tynga's Reviews.

14 comments:

  1. You got some interesting books this week. They look fabulous. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I liked Maria de los Santos works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear it. I haven't read any of her books yet. I'm looking forward to giving her a try.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Nice haul! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you got Still Life! Love it and love that series. Hope you enjoy it! I've also read Belong To Me and liked it very much as well. I've read some other books by some of your authors, but not those you listed. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you had probably read it Kay. It's on Modern Mrs Darcy's summer reading list. I'm looking forward to reading it.

      Delete
  5. This is by far one of my favorite hauls yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you stopped by. Happy reading!

      Delete
  6. Great haul this week! I've not heard of any of them but I hope you enjoy them all.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! Several of those books are on my TBR as well. The Language of Flowers was a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melissa. Happy reading.

      Delete