Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ What's in Your Beach Bag?

Here are a few light, easy, and short reads I would take to the beach this summer. Of course, I'm not vacationing at the beach this year. I'm going to Iowa. They don't have a beach. But if they did, I would read these books.

An Uncertain Choice (An Uncertain Choice, #1)This Quiet SkyWelcome to Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #1)Sweet Mercy
My Mother's ChamomileMiracle at the Higher Grounds CafeMaking Marion: Where's Robin Hood When You Need Him?Love Without End (Kings Meadow Romance, #2)Seek and Hide (Haven Seekers #1)

What's in your beach bag? Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

5 comments:

  1. I've had my eyes on An Uncertain Choice and Seek and Hide. Great list!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading both of those. Thanks for stopping by, Lauren.

      Delete
  2. These books look lovely. Hope you enjoy them! Didn't know that Max Lucado had written that book. Need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kay. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. oooo, will have to check out the Max Lucado one too.

    ReplyDelete