Friday, May 15, 2015

Quick Lit ~ May

Here's what I've been reading lately.

Just Finished:
Mist of Midnight (Daughters of Hampshire, #1)

I loved this Gothic romance set in a big, creepy house in England. An heiress returns from India to claim her estate, only to find an imposter had gotten there first and died before her arrival. The story keeps you guessing all the way through. If you are a Bronte fan, you will probably enjoy it.

Better All the Time (The Darlings, #2)

I did a full review of this book here. I didn't enjoy this installment in the Darling Family series nearly as much as the first one. Still, it was an easy, fun read. There was a good cliffhanger at the end, so I'm interested to see what happens. 

The Pharaoh's Daughter (Treasures of the Nile)

I have read some really great Biblical fiction this year. This one was full of lies and palace intrigue . I did a full review here.

Currently Reading:
Until the Harvest (Appalachian Blessings #2)

I'm enjoying this one right now. I'll be reviewing it soon.

Check out Modern Mrs. Darcy for more Quick Lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment