Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books That Made Me Fall in Love With Christian Fiction

The church my husband and I first attended as a married couple had a fabulous library. It wasn't the first time I was introduced to Christian fiction, but it was the first time I had a lot of it to choose from. We didn't have cable, so reading was my main source of entertainment. Here are some of the books that I found during that time of my life.

Redeeming Love

A Voice in the WindAn Echo in the Darkness (Mark of the Lion, #2)As Sure as the Dawn (Mark of the Lion, #3)

Vienna Prelude (Zion Covenant, #1)Prague Counterpoint (Zion Covenant, #2)Munich Signature (The Zion Covenant, #3)

The Gates of Zion (Zion Chronicles #1)A Daughter of Zion (Zion Chronicles #2)The Return to Zion

Afton of Margate Castle  (Theyn Chronicles, #1)The Troubadour's Quest (Theyn Chronicles, #2)Ingram of the Irish

Wow! These covers are making me nostalgic! What books got you into reading your favorite genre? Let me know in the comments. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. Melody Carlson is the author that got me into Christian Fiction. She has so many great books for all different ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one Francine Rivers book, Redeeming Love - but I really liked it, and I didn't think I was going to! This is a good reminder to check out some of her other books- Mark of the Lion trilogy sounds like a good place to start!

    ReplyDelete