Saturday, September 16, 2017

September Book Haul #2

Here are the books I picked up this week.

Some Tame Gazelle (Open Road)Jane and Prudence

The Uncertain SeasonWhen We Were Worthy

All of these are still on sale at the time of posting. I was really excited to get the Barbara Pym books for super cheap. I haven't seen them on sale before. The Uncertain Season and When We Were Worthy are both on my "can't wait for" lists. What books did you pick up this week? Let me know in the comments. Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews.

5 comments:

  1. I have The Uncertain Season on my TBR. I read a non-fiction book years ago about the hurricane in Galveston, so I'm anxious to see how this fiction story handles the aftermath of the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of books you got here! When We Were Worthy sounds really interesting!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look good, Jill! Especially The Uncertain Season. I hope you enjoy them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so good. I hope you enjoy them. Have a wonderful week and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up only three books this week, pretty happy about that, cause I need to stop hauling too many :D
    Anyway, have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete