Saturday, September 2, 2017

September Book Haul #1

Here are the new books I have to start off the month of September.


A Trick of the Light (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #7)A Fool and His Monet (Serena Jones Mystery, #1)

On Folly BeachGirl Waits with Gun (Kopp Sisters, #1)

Kindle freebies:
P.S. from ParisChoosing Real: An Invitation to Celebrate When Life Doesn't Go as Planned
Many SparrowsThe Designer
Many Sparrows
The Designer

I now have the first seven Inspector Gamache books. I hear such good things about them. Now I just need to start reading them. A Fool and His Monet is free right now, so I picked that up. I have had my eye on Girl Waits With Gun for a while. I picked up the second book a few months ago, and the third one is coming out soon. Another series for me to collect and not read! What books have you gotten lately? Let me know in the comments.

Check out more book hauls at The Deliberate Reader and Tynga's Reviews.






8 comments:

  1. I love following the books you pick up. :) And all of them are always so beautiful! I hope you enjoy the ones you picked up this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I have been loving the Inspector Gamache series! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, Angela. I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete
  3. The cover for Girl Waits With Gun is so good. Hope you enjoyed your pick-ups.

    My August Pick-Ups: http://books.thetechchef.net/august-2017-book-pick-ups/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too. I hope it's good.

      Delete
  4. So...I'm not the only one who buys books and doesn't read them???? So many books and never enough time to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Fool And His Monet sounds interesting :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete