Saturday, September 9, 2017

September Cover Love

September seems to have fewer books coming out than previous months, so not as many covers to choose from. Here are some of my favorites.

All She Left BehindI, Eliza Hamilton

The Space Between WordsReading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything

All of these covers are beautiful. I really love the simplicity of The Space Between Words and Reading People. I'm always a fan of a beautiful dress on the cover. I do think the cover model for I, Eliza Hamilton looks a little too modern, but the dress is gorgeous. Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments.






1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for a pretty dress on a cover! I also like The Space Between Words - simple yet striking.

    ReplyDelete