Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Can't Wait for Reading People by Anne Bogel

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm looking forward to,

What I'm waiting for:
Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything

When does it release? September 19, 2017

Why am I waiting? I have been reading Anne Bogel's blog for years and recently joined the Modern Mrs. Darcy book club. She takes reading seriously, and I'm excited to see what she has to say about reading and people's personalities.

2 comments:

  1. I never really thought about the quizes we take online. Kinda makes ya think. I hope you enjoy this one.

    Jenea's Book Obsession CWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really interesting. Not my normal type of read, but I'm intrigued! I am adding this to my wish list. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete