Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Hidden Gems

Here are a few books that I have enjoyed, but don't seem to get much attention.

Winter BirdsExcellent Women

The Edge of LostThe Two-Family House: A Novel

Legend of Sheba: The Rise of a QueenPassing Strangers

UnrivaledThe Traitor's Wife: The Woman Behind Benedict Arnold and the Plan to Betray America

Miracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)Stardust

Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments. Check out more top ten lists at 

4 comments:

  1. Nice list. Barbara Pym--I must get to her very soon. I liked the Traitor's Wife, but the audio reader kept me from really liking it. She was too shrill and silly.

    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/top-10-tuesday-10-hidden-gem-memoirs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but they all look good. Some pretty covers, too!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Two Family House looks good!

    http://www.amysbookishlife.co.uk/2017/08/top-ten-tuesday-hidden-gems-in-ya.html?showComment=1504116504009#c5097522342515659879

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lost my mind today and keep posting the wrong link, sorry!

      Here is our TTT

      Delete