Saturday, August 12, 2017

August Book Haul #2

 I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews to share this week's book haul. Here are the books I picked up this week.

The Golem and the Jinni (The Golem and the Jinni, #1)The Good and Beautiful Life: Putting on the Character of Christ

The WonderI Found YouMy Father's Dragon (My Father's Dragon, #1)

The Good and Beautiful Life is for my church's Bible study. It was the only physical book I purchased. If you have young children, My Father's Dragon is an excellent read aloud. It's free on Kindle right now. Have you read any of these books? What did you think? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Yay some great books. I heard great things about The Golum and the Jinni. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful looking books! :-) I hope that you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! My Father's Dragon looks like an interesting read! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I Found You looks really good!

    Check out my STS at El's Book Reviews! I truly appreciate it!

    Hope you have a great day!

    - El

    ReplyDelete