Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Classics on My TBR

I'm linking up with  The Broke and the Bookish to share this week's top ten list.

I used to set a goal for myself to read four classics a year. I haven't done that in a while. Maybe I'll start that back up in 2018. Here are some classics that are sitting in my TBR pile.

North and SouthThe Song of the LarkSense and Sensibility
The Wreath (Kristin Lavransdatter, #1)MiddlemarchWuthering Heights
RebeccaFrankensteinVillette

Not the prettiest covers to be featured on my blog, but, oh well. Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. I really need to read more classics too. I have read North and South and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I've read North and South, Sense and Sensibility, Wuthering Heights, and Frankenstein. They are all excellent. Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete