Saturday, August 26, 2017

August Book Haul #3

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews to share this week's book haul.

Physical books:
A Dream of Miracles (The Amish Wonders #3)A Cry from the Dust (Gwen Marcey #1)

Kindle books:
Young Jane YoungThough I Stumble (Promises of God #1)A Woman's Place

The HideawayThe One True Love of Alice-Ann

A Dream of Miracles and A Cry from the Dust are for my mom. She loves Amish and murder mysteries. Young Jane Young is for the Modern Mrs. Darcy Book Club. I'm interested to read it since it's set in my home state. I have a physical copy of A Woman's Place ,but I like to pick the Kindle version of Lynn Austin's books whenever they go on sale.

What books have you picked up lately? Have you found any good deals? Let me know in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. Nice haul! The Modern Mrs. Darcy Book Club sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young Jane Young's cover pops out to me. I will check it out. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, tempting books! I got Young Jane Young this week, and I'm now eyeing The Hideaway.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Hope you enjoy reading all the books!
    ~ MyStS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books look fab. I hope you enjoy them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these books before, but they all sound interesting!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy all of your new books. They look awesome.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete