Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books That Would Make Great TV Shows

Here are some books that I think would make a great TV series.

A Lesson in Love and Murder (Herringford and Watts Mysteries, #2)Deep Shadows (The Remnant Book 1)From the Start (Walker Family, #1)
Take a Chance on Me (Christiansen Family, #1)Miracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)The Hesitant Heiress (The Everstone Chronicles, #1)
The Hesitant Heiress (The Everstone Chronicles, #1)The Restorer (The Sword of Lyric #1)The Call (Harbingers #1)

I did a similar post here a while ago, so these are newer reads for me.
Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish. 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did this, with books that would make good shows! I went the opposite direction, with shows I thought would make good books for my half of the list ;)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo I love this list! Yes!! Could I order pilots of these for next season, please? :)

    ReplyDelete