Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Fall TBR

Here are the books I am planning to read this fall. Warning: These covers are gorgeous!

The Painter's DaughterUnblemished
Waves of MercyThis Road We Traveled
Shadow of the Storm (Out From Egypt, #2)Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Gray
Newton and Polly: A Novel of Amazing GraceTo Have and to Hold: Three Autumn Love Stories
Stones for BreadThe Five Times I Met Myself

I'm really looking forward to Waves of Mercy. Lynn Austin is one of my favorites authors, and I'm really excited she has written another generational saga. What books are you reading this fall? 

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Unblemished. Hope you get to read all of these. I'm battling to make a decision on My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several of these are on my list too!

    ReplyDelete