Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Life According to Literature

I got this idea from Carrie at Reading is My Super Power. I thought it looked fun. I'll be using Christian fiction titles to answer all of the questions.

How do you feel today?
Disillusioned
It's been a rough couple of weeks.


Describe where you currently live.
Burning Sky
I live in Florida. It's hot.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
 Taking Tuscany (A.J., #2)
I think Italy would be beautiful.

Your favorite form of transportation.
A Flying Affair
I don't really like to fly, but it's faster than driving.

Your best friend is?
It Had to Be You (Christiansen Family, #2)
My husband.

What's the weather like?
Barefoot Summer (Chapel Spring, #1)
There wasn't a title that said "it's still so freakin hot!"

Your fear?
Just Shy of Harmony (Harmony, #2)
I'm afraid of being a little pitchy when I sing in public.

What's the best advice you have to give?
Return to Me (The Restoration Chronicles #1)
However far you've gone, God's always there waiting.

Thought for the day?
Listen
Talk less. Listen more.

How would you like to die?
She's in a Better Place (Fairlawn, #3)
How I die doesn't matter cuz I know where I'm going.

Your soul's present condition.
Waves of Mercy
God's mercy is overwhelming.

That was a lot of fun, and a lot of typing. I'm not a big fan of the typing. Make sure you check out Carrie's post, and let me know of you do this tag on your blog.



3 comments: