Friday, September 16, 2016

Book Review ~ The Cautious Maiden Dawn Crandall

The Cautious Maiden (The Everstone Chronicles #4)

The Cautious Maiden is the fourth book in The Everstone Chronicles.This book is about Vance and Violet. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know these characters. After The Bound Heart, I was very interested to see where Vance's character was going to go. I was really impressed with is journey from scoundrel to knight in shining armor. His love for violet was deep and genuine. I was glad she got her happy ending.

The romance is hot and heavy at times, but both characters show restraint. Abstinance is an important part of the story. The faith elements are very well done with references to scripture and and traditional hymns throughout. Themes of forgiveness and redemption are woven in beautifully. I would recommend this book, and the rest of the series, to readers who enjoy historical romance.

I received this book for free from the publisher for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment