Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Whims and Cover Buys

Usually, I thoroughly research and contemplate book purchases. I've been reading for pleasure for a long time, and I have certain genres and authors I gravitate towards. Occasionally, however, books will magically appear in my hand, on my Kindle. I can't help it. It just happens. Here are some of my more spontaneous purchases. 

 Carolina Gold Five Quarters of the Orange
Love Unexpected (Beacons of Hope, #1)Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)Landline
The Dancing MasterGirl Meets Change: Truths to Carry You Through Life's Transitions
The Edge of LostThe Silver SuitcaseThe Promise

Full disclosure: I've only read The Edge of Lost. It was very good. Check out more top top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish. 


2 comments:

  1. it's funny how books just magically show up, isn't it? ;) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Kindle has been my downfall.

      Delete