Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Series to Binge Read

Summer is a great time to binge read a series. Here are a few that I have binged on in the past. All of these are completed as far as I know, so you can load them all on your kindle and burn through them.

The Yada Yada Prayer GroupRedemption (Redemption, #1)Gods and Kings (Chronicles of the Kings, #1)
The Restorer (The Sword of Lyric #1)A Voice in the Wind
When Calls the Heart (Canadian West #1)Love Comes Softly (Love Comes Softly, #1)Vienna Prelude (Zion Covenant, #1)
The Gates of Zion (Zion Chronicles #1)In My Father's House (Shiloh Legacy #1)

Check out more top ten lists at the The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. love the Canadian West & Love Comes Softly series!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good. I should do a re-read sometime.

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading When Calls the Heart. Have you seen the tv show? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started watching the series. our cable company just picked up Hallmark a little while ago. I'm really excited tho get into it.

      Delete