Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite Non-book Bloggers

Here are some of my favorite blogs that aren't about books.

Boo Mama ~ Sophie Hudson talks about everything from family to college sports. I can't remember how I found her blog, but I look forward to her posts. Her books are a lot of fun, too.

Big Mama ~ Melanie Shankle is another blogger that is an author as well. She and Boo Mama are good friends and do a pod cast together.

Chatting at the Sky ~ I'm not really sure how to classify this one. She has thought provoking posts about finding God in the small things. I'm enjoying her most recent book right now, Simply Tuesday.

Pretty Neat Living ~ Jennifer Ross is a Youtuber as well as a blogger. She has a lot of great videos on organization and beauty. For some reason, I find her life fascinating. She's kind of a guilty pleasure for me. If i'm feeling unmotivated I'll watch a bunch of  her videos in a row, and the next thing you know, I'm cleaning and exercising and drinking tea.

The Generous Wife ~ I don't know if you've noticed, but most of the women handing out marriage advice on the internet are young. I tend to bristle at advice handed out by a someone ten years younger than me. Lori has been around awhile, and has seen it all. Her advice is personal and practical. She posts daily bits of wisdom and prayer prompts.

I know that's not ten, but that's all that is coming to mind right now. I hope you'll check some of them out. Check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish.

1 comment:

  1. Boo Mama & Big Mama are AWESOME! yes. Heading over to the Generous Wife now :)

    ReplyDelete