Saturday, May 7, 2016

Book Haul ~ May

Here are the books I have picked up over the last couple of weeks:
The Confessions of XThrough Waters Deep (Waves of Freedom, #1)A Month of Summer (Blue Sky Hill #1)
Miriam (Treasures of the Nile #2)Dressed for Death (Drew Farthering Mystery #4)Rising Darkness (Finding Sanctuary #3)
Planted with Hope (Pinecraft Pie Shop #2)Siren's Song (Storm Siren, #3)A Brush of Wings (Angels Walking, #3)

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves and The Deliberate Reader for
 New on the Stack.

7 comments:

  1. A lot of beautiful books this week for you. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked up after you on the Deliberate reader. See my books at http://books.thetechchef.net/april-2016-book-pick-ups/ I've seen Siren's Song and will be keeping my eyes open for it. Also if you like Sarah Sundin, you should also check out Karen Barnett.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check her out.

      Delete
  3. This is a good haul. The Confessions of X looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy!
    Here's my StS & Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those are new to me, but just looking at the covers alone, I am interested. There are some gorgeous ones!

    ReplyDelete