Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books in my Beach Bag

I love vacation reading. Here are some books I plan on taking with me to the beach, the pool, the back porch, and the minivan.

Larkspur Cove (Moses Lake, #1)The Beach TreesLove's Rescue (Keys of Promise, #1)
Double BlindSeek and Hide (Haven Seekers #1)
Jaded (Mended Hearts #1)Welcome to Last Chance (A Place to Call Home, #1)The Awakening (Gifting #2)
Ashes to Ashes (The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon #8)The Wood's Edge (The Pathfinders, #1)

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments:

  1. I thought I would be seeing all kinds of contemporary books dominating this week's TTT, but it's nice seeing quite a bit of mixture. I may have to check out The Awakening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try to read more contemporary in the summer, but historical is my favorite. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You've got some good mysteries here, which is my go to beach read.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books! I have Larkspur Cove and Seek and Hide in my TBR. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read Seek and Hide. I've had it forever. Thanks for stopping in, Renee. Happy reading!

      Delete