Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Deliverer

What I'm waiting on:
The Deliverer (The Sword of Lyric #4)
 The Deliverer

When will it release? July 21, 2015

Why am I waiting? I read this series years ago. I'm pretty sure it went out of print. Enclave has brought them back, and they are releasing book four. I'm so excited. There were so many potential story lines at the end of book three. I have already pre-ordered this one.

check out more upcoming releases at Breaking the Spine.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to see a well-loved book or series come back into print? I think so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding this book absolutely made my day.

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of this one but I hope you enjoy it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete