Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Summer TBR

I have a stack of books begging me to read them this summer. Some are light and breezy some are a little bit heavier. And, for the first time ever, I will get to read on an airplane. I'm all kinds of excited about that. The last time I rode on a plane I had a two year old, and didn't even think about reading. She is now thirteen. That's how much I get out. Here are some books I am hoping to get to during the summer months.

Love Walked InGoodnight JuneThe Beautiful Daughters
Still Life with Bread CrumbsStill Life: A Chief Inspector Gamache Novel
The Choosing (Seer, #1)The Summer Queen (Eleanor of Aquitane, #1)Seek and Hide (Haven Seekers #1)
Little Beach Street BakeryMaking Marion: Where's Robin Hood When You Need Him?

I'm really excited about these. I have several new to me authors on the list. Check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. You have a great list here. And congrats on getting to read on an airplane again. I remember those days and then when I could go about my own pursuits as my daughter could tend to herself. LOL

    I totally recommend Still Life (and no, Louise Penny doesn't pay me, although it might seem like it at times - Ha!). I've read other books by Sarah Jio, Anna Quindlen, and Marisa de los Santos and loved them. All of yours are on my list as well. My daughter listened to Loved Walked In and told me I needed to read it. Good luck with your summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about plane rides is that I always get lots of reading done -- especially when I'm traveling sans kids :) It looks like you've picked some great books. I've only read LOVE WALKED IN. All your others look good as well. I hope you get time to read them all.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete