Thursday, June 4, 2015

Book Review: A Flying Affair

A Flying Affair

I think I have read all of Carla Stewart's books so far, and this is one of my favorites. I loved the heroine and her dedication to flying. She was very adventurous and headstrong with out being annoying. The romance took a backseat to the adventures that Mittie went on to pursue her dream of becoming an aviatrix. I learned a lot about the early days of aviation and also about horse showing which was Mittie's other passion. I would highly recommend this book to fans of historical fiction and romance. It was lots of fun.

I received a free copy for the purpose of review from Netgalley and Faithwords.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting! I like how you mentioned that the romance took a backseat to the adventures, most books are the opposite. I love reading about strong independent women, its inspiring. Going to add this to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete