Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite Books So Far

Here are my favorite books of the year so far:

The NightingaleMist of Midnight (Daughters of Hampshire, #1)Nobody's Cuter Than You: A Memoir about the Beauty of FriendshipThe Accidental EmpressLegend of Sheba: The Rise of a QueenLike a Flower in BloomSecrets of a Charmed LifeEsther: Royal Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #1)The Story Keeper (Carolina #2)As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading The Nightingale. I won a copy of the book in a giveaway and am excited to read it. As You Wish is one I am considering trying in audio. I love the cover of Mist of Midnight. Great list of books!

    ReplyDelete