Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ January

Stacking the Shelves

Here are the books I have been collecting in January:

Ebooks
Love's PursuitUndeniably Yours (Porter Family #1)A Promise Kept (Kings Meadow Romance, #1)A Garden to KeepUnrivaledAlone With God: Rediscovering the Power and Passion of Prayer (John MacArthur Study)Oath of the Brotherhood (Song of Seare, #1)A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of BaconFor Such a TimeMaking Marion: Where's Robin Hood When You Need Him?

For Review
Home Is Where My People Are: The Roads That Lead Us to Where We BelongBeneath the Forsaken City (Song of Seare, #2)

Paperback Swap
Stumbling Into Grace: Confessions of a Sometimes Spiritually Clumsy WomanLove Finds You in Liberty, Indiana (merge)

Tyndale Rewards
Own Your Life: How to Grow a Legacy of Faith, Love, and Spiritual Influence

Check out what's on everyone else's shelves at Tynga's Reviews.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the cover yoi have from stumbling into grace.
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's so cute. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books you have here! :) And some of them I added on my tbr too. Happy reading and hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete