Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Debut Authors


This was a really hard one. I decided to combine debut authors that I read last year with ones I want to read this year. And I still don't think it's going to come out to ten. Here we go.

Debuts Read in 2014:
The Butterfly and the Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1)A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of BaconThe Traitor's Wife: The Woman Behind Benedict Arnold and the Plan to Betray AmericaDear Mr. KnightleyThe Nesting Place: It Doesn't Have to Be Perfect to Be BeautifulMiracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)

Debut TBR:
The Magician's LieThe Good Girl

Do you know of any good debut authors? Let me know in the comments. Check out other top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't make it to 10 either. In fact, I only made it to two. I figure it's the spirit of the thing rather than the quantity of the thing. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete