Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Crimson Cord

What I am waiting for:
The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land #1)

When will it be released? February 17, 2015

Why am I waiting? I'm not really sure. I have only read one book by this author, and I enjoyed it. I am not a big fan of Biblical fiction, but I have already heard good things about this one from people who have gotten early copies. I definitely want to give it a try. check out the Goodreads description here.

Check out what everyone else is waiting for at Breaking the Spine.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat cover and I hope you enjoy it and that I see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete