Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Book Club Books

Here are some books I have read recently that I think would make for fascinating discussion.

Sleeping in EdenThe Butterfly and the Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1)When Mountains Move (Into the Free #2)Saving AmeliePassing StrangersDear Mr. KnightleyThe Prayer BoxMiracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)A Fall of MarigoldsThe Story Keeper (Carolina #2)

Check out more top ten list at The Broke and the Bookish.

5 comments:

  1. Great list! A lot of these titles are new to me. Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping in Eden looks really good! I have not heard of a lot of these books bu it sounds like a Great List Check out my Top Ten Tuesday! http://bookbabble.weebly.com/blog/top-ten-tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleeping in Eden was really good. Thanks for stopping by, Elizabeth.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄