Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ My Favorite Lynn Austin Books


I decided to reread some of my favorite books by Lynn Austin in 2014. She writes wonderful historical fiction, and I enjoyed revisiting all of these stories. Here were some of my favorites.

While We're Far Apart
While We're Far Apart ~ Lovely WW2 fiction

Wonderland Creek
Wonderland Creek ~ Great book for book lovers. Fun and whimsical. 

Until We Reach Home
Until We Reach Home ~ I really wish this one was a series. There is so much more story to tell.

All She Ever Wanted
All She Ever Wanted ~ A deep, rich family drama.

Hidden Places
Hidden Places ~ Lots of mystery in this one, and some quirky, eccentric characters.

A Proper Pursuit
A Proper Pursuit ~ This is hands down my favorite. It has the best meet-cute I have ever read.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.




2 comments:

  1. I've never read any books by Lynn Austin. I like historical fiction, so will have to check the author out. :-) Here's my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-authors-id-like-to-meet.html

    ReplyDelete