Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Romances on My TBR

In honor of Valentine's Day, here are some of the romance books I would like to read this year.

To the Farthest ShoresPaper HeartsLove Without End (Kings Meadow Romance, #1)
Red Rose Bouquet (Grace Revealing #2)Barefoot Summer (Chapel Spring, #1)
The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams, #1)In the Field of GraceShine Like the Dawn
Love's Rescue (Keys of Promise, #1)Through Waters Deep (Waves of Freedom, #1)

I've had some of these on my Kindle for a long time. Hopefully I get some of these read this summer. What are some of your favorite romance books? Let me know in the comments. 

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

5 comments:

  1. You're going to love To the Farthest Shores!! I still need to read Paper Hearts - it's been on my TBR for forever!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it. I'm trying to finish another book first.

      Delete
  2. I wanted to read Paper Hearts but I never got around it. They're all new titles for me, so Thanks for sharing!
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read Paper Hearts for a while too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I agree with your list 100 percent! I love that it's a mix of contemporary fiction, Biblical fiction, and historical fiction. I have most of these titles on my TBR shelves ... so little time, so many books!

    ReplyDelete