Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Liked More than I Thought I Would

Here are some books I enjoyed more than I thought I would.
Counted With the Stars (Out from Egypt, #1)All the Pretty Things: The Story of a Southern Girl Who Went Through Fire to Find Her Way Home
You're the Cream in My CoffeeI Let You Go
Dawn at Emberwilde (Treasures of Surrey, #2)The Two-Family House: A Novel
If I Run (If I Run, #1)The Feathered Bone
Between Shades of GrayBig Little Lies

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. I have so many of these on my TBR so I'm pleased to see they ended up being even better than you expected them to be. You're the Cream to my Coffee is new to me but I love the 20s Flapper on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cream in my Coffee was really cute and lots of fun. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love Between Shades of Grey!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/top-ten-tuesday-97/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between Shades of Gray ripped my heart out. I want to read Salt to the Sea but I'm afraid it'll do the same thing. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete