Monday, February 6, 2017

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this weeks TBR.

Currently Reading:
A Long Time GoneAmy Snow

Up Next:
The Second Mrs. HockadayThe Matchmakers of Minnow Bay

I had a bunch of books come in at once for me at the library. It's a little overwhelming. I'm really looking forward to The Second Mrs. Hockaday. It's on my anticipated 2017 list, so I was thrilled my library got it in. What books are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Each of those has a lovely cover! It creates a dilemma when I have a bunch of my book requests arrive all at once - where to start?

    My reading list for the week is here: http://bit.ly/2kFlHrJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about The Second Mrs. Hockaday...and I remember loving A Long Time Gone.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Amy Snow a while ago. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved Amy Snow, I read it last year. I have Tracy Rees next novel, Florence Grace to read. The Second Mrs Hockaday looks interesting.
    Have a lovely week and happy reading!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete