Saturday, February 25, 2017

February Book Haul

Here are the books I accumulated this month. There were some interesting looking freebies that I'm excited about reading, and some books that I have had on my wish list that went on sale for dirt cheap. I love it when that happens. As usual, I am linking up with The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack and Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves, so check them out.

Kindle Freebies:
Yella's PrayersTold You So (Told You, #1)Love's Unfading Light (Eagle Harbor #1)
Murder at the Courthouse (The Hidden Springs Mysteries #1)The Midwife's Tale (At Home in Trinity #1)
Enduring Faith - An 8-Week Devotional Study of the Book of HebrewsIn Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II

Kindle Books:
Purgatory RoadRules of CivilityThe Kommandant's Girl
Still Life (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #1)The Opposite of EveryoneThe Precious One

Physical Books:
Shine Like the DawnThe Snow Globe
News of the WorldFirst Impressions: A Novel of Old Books, Unexpected Love, and Jane Austen

What books did you get this month? Are you as addicted to the Kindle freebies as I am? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I love following Modern Mrs. Darcy's kindle deals. Still Life (and the entire series) is fantastic. I also quite enjoyed Rules of Civility. Some great books here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, her Kindle deals get me. I'm looking forward to Rules of Civility. I'm thinking I'll read it this summer.

      Delete
  2. I snagged Rules of Civility as well. Love getting a deal on a book I've been wanting!

    ReplyDelete