Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Possible Bio~Pics

This week's top ten is a movie freebie. Here are some fictional biographies that would make great movies. Some of these historical figures already have movies about their lives, but I would love to see a movie based on these novels in particular.

Washington's Lady (Ladies of History, #3)Mozart's Sister (Ladies of History, #1)
Just Jane (Ladies of History, #2)How Do I Love Thee? (Ladies of History #4)The Accidental Empress (Sisi, #1)
Sisi: Empress on Her Own (Sisi, #2)Luther and Katharina
Newton and Polly: A Novel of Amazing GraceMrs. Lee and Mrs. GrayThis Road We Traveled

I have really been enjoying this genre, so I would love recommendations. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

1 comment:

  1. oooo yes!! I would love to see any of these as bio-pics! My TTT

    ReplyDelete