Friday, November 4, 2016

Book Haul ~ November

Here are the books I acquired over the last month.

Physical Books:
Counted With the Stars (Out from Egypt, #1)The Look of LoveWaves of Mercy
Crossing the Waters: Following Jesus Through the Storms, the Fish, the Doubt, and the SeasShadow of the Storm (Out From Egypt, #2)Autumn Leaves

Ebooks:
The Woman Who Breathed Two Worlds (The Malayan Series)Finding HeatherInvisible (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #1)
Jupiter Winds (Jupiter Winds #1)HiddenProtected (Jacobs Family #2)

I was really excited to get Hidden and Protected for $.99 each. I had them on my wish list. I won Finding Heather in a Goodreads giveaway. I've had really good luck with those lately. 

Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews and The Deliberate Reader.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read a Sarah Jio book but haven't yet. I've heard good things about several of these books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete