Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cover Love ~ November

There are some beautiful books coming out this month. Here are some of my favorites.

The Silent Songbird (Hagenheim, #7)Forest Child (Vikings of the New World Saga, #2)
Finding Margo (Finding Home #1)Beneath a Golden VeilA Portrait of Emily Price
One Enchanted Eve (Enchanted Christmas Collection #2)Oh, the Weather Outside Is Frightful (Montana Fire Christmas)

I always love Katherine Reay's covers. They're so cute and whimsical. One Enchanted Eve is pretty too. I have a weakness for blue. I love the dress on Beneath a Golden Veil. The color is gorgeous. Which ones are your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including Forest Child! We did put quite a lot of work into getting the cover just right. And all these covers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I look forward to reading it.

      Delete