Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Newest Additions to My TBR

Here are some books that I have added to my ever growing TBR pile. These are all books that my library has purchased for their Overdrive system, so at least they won't be taking up any space on my book shelves.

Broken GroundRadio Girls
The Gilly Salt SistersThe Year We Turned Forty
The Fifth Avenue Artists SocietyEveryone Brave is Forgiven
Lilac GirlsSalt to the Sea
Front Lines (Soldier Girl, #1)The Gates of Evangeline

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I suggested The Year We Turned Forty to my book club. It sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ... these ALL look good! More for my TBR planet ;) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be adding Radio Girls to my tbr! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of these are on my TBR too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-82/

    ReplyDelete