Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books Languishing on my TBR

Here are a few of the more rejected books on my TBR. I have every intention of reading these some day. They just seem to keep moving down the list.

Tending Roses (Tending Roses #1)The Language of SparrowsWings of Glass
Five Miles South of PeculiarOffworld (Dangerous Times, #1)
On Distant Shores (Wings of the Nightingale, #2)House of Mercy
Rebekah (Wives of the Patriarchs, #2)When Jesus Wept (The Jerusalem Chronicles #1)The Air We Breathe

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

12 comments:

  1. New follower! I haven't heard of any of these before. I'll have to check a few of them out. Have a great week!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with many of these books, but I do hope you enjoy them when you get around to reading them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous covers, hope you get the time to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. There's just so many books, you know?

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the covers for Offworld and House of Mercy. I just added them to my wishlist. More books to make time for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read both of those authors before and enjoyed them. Glad I could add to your TBR.

      Delete
  5. Wow, those are some amazingly pretty covers! I haven't heard of any of these, but I do hope that you end up loving them when you do pick them up :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these before. I read another Erin Healy book that I liked a lot (can't remember the name of it though -- it had something to do with condos on the water ...), so I'll have to give HOUSE OF MERCY a go. OFFWORLD sounds really good, too. Thanks for bringing them to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds Afloat. That is my favorite by her. Very Creepy.

      Delete