Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Book Review ~ From This Moment by Elizabeth Camden

From This Moment

I have read and enjoyed several books by Elizabeth Camden, and From This Moment is no different. It's rich in historical detail and character development. There is so much packed into this novel, but the story lines all stay straight and on track. I actually enjoyed the mystery a little more than the romance.

The main characters are very colorful, and they both have a bit of the drama queen thing going on. Romulus has a flair for fashion and is a bit of a play boy. Stella is artistic and headstrong. They make a great team when they aren't arguing.

The plot has a lot of suspense and some twists that I didn't see coming. I also loved the side romance between Clyde and Evelyn. I would love a follow up book or novella to see how everyone is getting along, and to see what scrapes Stella has gotten into.

I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy historical romance or mystery.

I received this book for free from Netgalley for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment