Monday, August 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Back to School

I have been home schooling for a very long time. I've graduated two students and my third is starting high school. I love making may own schedule and planning curriculum around my individual child's needs.

When we were doing elementary school, I used a literature based curriculum called Five in a Row. It used picture books to teach all the basic subjects. My kids all love to read, and I attribute that to this amazing program. Here are some of our favorite books.

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy EveningHow to Make an Apple Pie and See the World
A Pair of Red ClogsCranberry Thanksgiving
1189132Very Last First Time
A New Coat for AnnaThe Clown of God
The Rag Coat360261

Check out more back to school bookish fun at The Broke and the Bookish.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely list Jill. I'm not familiar with many of these, so I shall definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete