Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Series I Haven't Finished Yet

Here are some of the series I am right in the middle of right now.

Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #2)Until the Harvest (Appalachian Blessings #2)The Pharaoh's Daughter (Treasures of the Nile #1)Mist of Midnight (Daughters of Hampshire, #1)Beneath the Forsaken City (Song of Seare, #2)On This Foundation (Restoration Chronicles, #3)Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)The ChoosingThe Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)Storm Siren (Storm Siren, #1)

Most of these are still being written. I am going to complete a couple of them this month. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. I've still got to start the Winner's Curse series. And the Shadow and Bone. I wasn't sure if The Choosing would have a sequel, but I'd like for it to. Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many of these could have been on my list this week too but I haven't even started them yet (to my shame lol) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I haven't read any of these, but Shadow and Bone have been on a lot of lists. :)
    My TTT: http://lesliehauser.com/2015/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-serious-about-series/

    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete