Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ September

All of my purchases this month were Kindle books. We gave our entertainment center/book shelves to my son and his new bride.Now my books are homeless and being stored in boxes in my dining room. So...I am currently not buying physical books. We'll see how long I can hold out on that. Here are the ebooks I purchased in October.

 The Sea Keeper's Daughters (Carolina #3)Hiding PlacesInfiltration (Harbingers #7)Siren's Fury (Storm Siren, #2)Not a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink, #1)
The ImmortalMasquerade

Check out more Stacking the Shelves posts at Tynga's Reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Siren's Fury has such a dramatic cover. Looks good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about Not a Drop to Drink, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Siren's Fury has a beautiful cover. I hope you enjoy your new books, happy reading! :) Here's my STS: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2015/09/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete