Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books to Read if You Enjoyed The Nightingale

I read The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah earlier this year. It is one of my favorite books of the year, so far. I loved the dual time periods and the characters. It was very gritty and hard to read in some parts, but there was a lot of hope throughout the story. Here are ten books that remind of The Nightingale.

Secrets She KeptA Sparrow in Terezin (Hidden Masterpiece #2)Secrets of a Charmed LifeThe Butterfly and the Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1)The Sentinels of Andersonville
The Girl You Left BehindThe Hiding PlaceThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie SocietyThe Magic of Ordinary DaysChateau of Secrets

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

1 comment:

  1. oh I love your list - and so many of the books on it :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete