Monday, September 14, 2015

Book Review ~ The Sword and the Song by C. E. Laureno

The Sword and the Song (The Song of Seare #3)

The Sword and the Song is the final installment in The Song of Seare series. I really enjoyed all three of these books. The world building is excellent. Seare is a beautiful island full of interesting characters and magic. I got very attached to the characters and very involved in their lives. I'm sad to say good bye to them. The author did leave the ending open so maybe there will be a companion series in the future? I would definitely read more stories set in this world. If you enjoy fantasy I would highly recommend this series. I would also recommend it to someone who is new to the genre. It is easy to follow the story line, and the character development is very good. 

I received this book for free for the purpose of review from Tyndale.

No comments:

Post a Comment