Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Fatal Tree


Today I am linking up with Breaking the Spine for Waiting on Wednesday, a weekly meme to showcase upcoming releases that we are really excited about. This week I am excited about:

18853210

When it releases: November 4th
Why I'm excited: This is the final book in The Bright Empires series. I have been waiting for this book for a year! A whole year, people! I don't usually read series, and I definately don't read series that go more than three books. But this one has held my attention. It has time travel, romance, adventure, the works. I already have it on hold at the library! 

What books are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting choice - I hope waiting was worth it and you get to enjoy it :)
    Thanks for sharing

    Yours
    Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty good, I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete