Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Secret of Pembrooke Park


Today, I am linking up with Breaking the Spine for Waiting on Wednesday, a weekly meme to discuss the books we cannot wait to get our hand's on. But we have to...cause they aren't out yet.

The book I am waiting for:
20665064

When it will be released: December 2, 2014

Why I am waiting: I have thoroughly enjoyed all of Julie Klassen's Regency era novels. They are pure escapism at its best. I would definitely recommend them if you enjoy Jane Austen or historical romance.

What books are you anxiously awaiting?  

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one yet but it looks great!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I hope you enjoy this one!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete