Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Reading Thing 2012


It's time for the Spring Reading Thing challenge hosted by Callapidder Days. I have made my list and checked it twice. I have added and taken away, and I have come up with 18 books to read this spring. Once again I plan to use this challenge to weed through books I own and have been meaning to read. Fourteen books are hard copies and four are on my Kindle. Here is my list:

The Muir House ~ Mary DeMuth
Martha ~ Diana Wallace Taylor
A Most unsuitable Match ~ Stephanie Grace Whitson
Romey's Place ~ James Calvin Schaap
Love Charleston ~ Beth Webb Hart
Silence ~ Shusaku Endo
Mozart's Last Aria ~ Matt Rees
Broken Wings ~ Carla Stewart
Cottonwood Whispers ~ Jennifer Erin Valent
Catching Moondrops ~ Jennifer Erin Valent
O Pioneers ~ Willa Cather
Passionate Housewives Desperate for God ~ Jennie Chancey
Please Don't Eat the Daisies ~ Jean Kerr
A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer ~ Cheri Fuller
Finding Our Way Home ~ Charlene Ann Baumbich
Wings of Refuge ~ Lynn Austin
A Light to My Path ~ Lynn Austin
The Story ~ GOD

We'll see how it goes. I reserve the right to drop, discard, and deviate from this list as I see fit. What are all of you reading this spring?



4 comments:

  1. Broken Wings has made my list too! I hope it's as good as Chasing Lilacs was by the same author. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching Moondrops was a great book. I read it for a review and hadn't realized it was the second in a series. I also have The Story to read...it is part of my to-be-read this year list! ;)

    Happy Spring! Have fun reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We read My Antonia for my church book group a few months ago. It's been several years since I've read O Pioneers, but it reminded me of what a good and enjoyable writer Willa Cather was. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete