Friday, March 2, 2012

Pomp and Circumstances

My son, Adam, is graduating this spring. MY SON ADAM IS GRADUATING THIS SPRING!!!! I'm just a little freaked out. Not too bad. Not yet anyway. We have spent a lot of time over the past few days, filling out paperwork, crossing T's, dotting I's. We still don't know where the money for college will come from. We have almost half of it covered, but it really seems like an insurmountable amount left. He is starting to lose heart, and so am I.

I know that God has a plan for Adam, and I know that plan will happen. It's just that I don't how or when. I don't like not knowing. It stinks.

I also know God is at His most amazing when things look the worst. I know that he will provide. It may not be in the way I think he should, but it will be in the way that's best for Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment